(Press Release London): On Saturday 20 February 2021 Silk Road Fashion London is organising an online fashion show, to celebrate glamour, beauty, ethics and ethnic style. It’s showcasing 14 designers from around the world and their designs for next autumn/winter. The event, ‘Show the World How Great You Are! Fashion & Awards AW21/22’, will be broadcast live at 2 pm GMT on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram and will also be available to watch after the event.
This fashion event will focus on increasing designers’ visibility globally and supporting their fashion business development.
The show will include the following designers (with their brands and country):
1. Aidarhan Kaliyev, Aspara brand, Kazakhstan
2. Venera Tabakin, Venera Tabakin brand – UK
3. Dana Ashimova, Dana Ashim brand, Kazakhstan
4. Julio Cesar Battaglia, Battaglia by ShowStars brand – Italy
5. Gulnara Akmatova, Mountain Cedar Woolens brand – Kyrgyzstan
6. Kulyan Zhangutty, Balatay brand, Kazakhstan
7. Mariane Henrique, Sakoloko brand – France
8. Nurdos Aliaskarov, Nurdos Jewellery brand, Kazakhstan
9. Anastasiya Falkovich, Falkovich brand – Belarus
10. Balgyn Baltabayeva, Balgyn Amirkhan, Kazakhstan
11. Olga Tregubova, Tregubova Art – Cyprus
12. Jumagul Sarieva, ChapanSar brand – Kyrgyzstan
13. Omar Mansoor, Omar Mansoor brand -UK
14. Aliya Gaisina, Aliya Sagdi brand, Kazakhstan
Awards will be presented to designers in five categories:
1. Going Ethical;
2. Ethnic in Modern Life;
3. Stylish Every Day;
4. Dazzling Glamour; and
5. The Best Video.
Silk Road Fashion London has organised the show in partnership with:
Aspara Fashion Week, Scuderia Ferrari London, media partnership of FabUK and RussianUK Magazine. It’s also very grateful for the Support of the Embassy of the Republic Kazakhstan in the UK.