(London Post) Perrie Edwards has been left with burns on her arm and hand after her boiler blew up. The Little Mix singer shared a photo of her hand, which is covered in painful-looking blisters, on social media following the incident on Thursday.
“So today I had an accident… and be accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire,” she wrote. “The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on her hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper… nightmare. A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids.”
Perrie Edwards revealed deatils of her accident on Twitter
Fans were quick to show their support, sending messages to the star to wish her well. One wrote: “Oh my god Perrie thank God it’s only your hands, that sounds horrific could’ve been much worse! Get well darling.”
Another tweeted: “Oh Perrie! I’m so glad you’re ok! I hope your hand gets better soon boo!”
Perrie’s accident came just one day after she performed with the rest of the Little Mix ladies are the star-studded Brit Awards. The girl band wowed the crowd with an energetic rendition of the hit single Black Magic, and afterwards headed out to celebrate together.
Now poor Perrie will be hoping that her injuries are healed in time for Little Mix’s Get Weird tour, which kicks off next month.