By Dr Shahid Qureshi – :
Private & Confidential
Mohammad Nawaz Sharif
Prime Minister of Pakistan
Prime Minister House
Islamabad – Pakistan
Excellency Mohammad Nawaz Sharif
Re: Your India Policy
I hope you find my letter in good health. I am writing to you because we don’t see each other very often because I am mostly visiting our soldiers and you are in Jaddah, Dubai and London.
- I am sure when you visit Makkah apart from asking for forgiveness for your own sins you also pray for our soldiers fighting on the front? It is like ‘you (Nawaz Sharif) are praying for us and we (soldiers) are dying for you’. Very safe and good deal for your sons and businesses.
- Is it not true that of your political clones (Asif Zardari, Asfand Wali Khan and Altaf Hussain) are not even doing that? The reason Pakistan is under water due to floods is because these clones colluded with my enemy India and did not built any dams and remain complicit as well as complacent in water interests of Pakistan.
- Prime Minister: In your own factories and businesses you have fully functioning foreign qualified staff but when it comes to running Pakistan you have not appointed a competent and full time foreign minister, a sane and competent Defense Minister? Most of your ministers have criminal records and some are even convicted. Would you hire them to run your personal businesses?
- I believe apart from all the immature attitudes of politicians from all the parties’ people in the know are of the opinion that your government should be given a chance to mend the ways with a strict time line. What you think?
- On the other hand your government should show some maturity and deliver as well as come out of ‘monarchic style rule’.
- Can you immediately order Census in Pakistan as we did not for long time?
- Timing and flexibility in politics is very important when your government did not stand-up for Pakistan’s interests in UN, Russia Conference and elsewhere I exactly know what is stopping you from playing openly. I will tell you a solution to your problem in the end.
- Read more: http://thelondonpost.net/why-nawaz-sharif-crumbled-to-modi-in-russia/
- I know that the idealism of Imran Khan and insecurity of the PML-N is not helping, as bravery and vision are something, which cannot be injected or bought. Corruption makes people weak, coward and compromising. That is true from judges to the presidents as corruption is radioactive.
- The wealth and assets of the politicians abroad have become a national security threat to Pakistan. The new rich finance minister Ishaq Dar has crossed all the lines in his greed to stay in power so much so he has compromised the national security and lives of the people for short term political gains in Sind by negotiating with ‘local arm’ of the evil forces like Xe aka Black water. It is in the news that Mr. Dar helped escape of ‘Babar Ghauri of MQM’ from Pakistan with a tip off.
- Prime Minister, I am not sure if your one sided love and romanticism about making love with India not war over or still in your system?
- There will be no peace with India without the resolution of Kashmir issue. That is a fact so live with it. One cannot close eyes of India’s ‘water-bombing’ just because leaders drink mineral water.
- You must understand that all the operations launched in Kashmir by Pakistan from 1948, 1965 and Kargil in 1997 were legal under international law as Kashmir is part of Pakistan and is under illegal occupation and it has every right to fight for its freedom from the aggressor.
- The UN only act in East Timor and South Sudan as most residents are Christians and when it comes to Palestine and Kashmir UN sleep over them?
- Prime Minister, in actual fact it was India who attacked Pakistan in 1948, 1965 and 1971 by crossing international borders. Indian generals and writers are admitting their involvement in the creation of Bangladesh and break up of East Pakistan.
- More recently India is sponsoring and supporting terrorist groups in FATA, Baluchistan and Karachi via its proxy MQM-A.
- The recent ‘treacherous’ letters of the MQM to the United Nations, asking NATO intervention in Karachi and Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad leave no doubts in my and Pakistani nations mind.
- At the same time your son Hassan Nawaz also wrote a letter to Indian Defense minister George Fernandez for help?
- Prime Minister I am aware with your nostalgia with Indian leaders and ‘mango messaging’ to Indian Prime Minister Narander Modi and their music messaging to you via Adnan Sami Khan.
- I would like you to know the problem with the Indian leadership is that they all lack ‘vision’ and also suffered from severe inferiority complex since 1947. A.W Hume the founder of the congress was a white British European over 100 years ago and now still its leader a white Italian born European Sonia Gandhi real name, Antonia Edvige Albina Maino daughter of Parents: Stefano Maino and Paola Maino.
- The Indian national inferiority complex can be seen with the sale of whitening creams in India. That also affects their makeup of foreign policy when India is hostile to all its brown and yellow neighbours, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal all have problems with racist Indian policies and hostility both inside and abroad.
- Prime Minister you must understand that India can still be good neighbour of Pakistan without undermining it? There policies in the region are part of the problem and not solution.
- The self-blaming and subjugated mentality towards India has created problems for you. People around you like Ishaq Dar, Pervez Rashid, Khawaja Saad Rafique, Khwaja Asif and Rana Sannaullah all had problems with the military and probably did not have psychological closures of ill treatment of Musharraf period.
- They become too idealist when talking and comparing democracy with Europe but failed to see the corruption within their ranks?
- It’s the advisors around you that are not ready to share the power with the others within the party? Politicians have made parties like family business, all the leaders are parachuted in rather than moved upward from the bottom. It has become more like a mafia.
- I think Pervez Rashid should be sent to Gaza to see that solid argument (Palestinian case) does not work without a solid armed forces. As his comments after shooting of Geo journalist that ‘we are with the argument and not with the army’ (hum daleel waloon kaa sath hain, gulail waloon kaa sath nahee’ was a direct attack on the armed forces of Pakistan?
- The total undermining armed forces, the ISI and its Chief on pro Indian Geo TV for 8 hours under your watch as prime minister sent loud and clear message to the army as to where your interests really are? So it will be wise for you to stop playing ‘good cop bad cop’.
- When your interior minister making an official complaint of a British citizen Altaf Hussain to British Government for inciting violence and hate speech Speaker of the National Assembly a PML-N member is phoning this traitor who is inviting Indian forces and writing letters to Indian High Commissioner. What kind of policy is it?
Here is a couplet for you:
“Shreek-e- jurm na hotaa to mukhberee kartaa —– Humain khabar hay lotaroon kay har thekanay kee”
Translation: (if we were) not part of the crime we would have informed (police) (Because) we know hideouts of the criminals (looters)
Prime Minister you know there is a welcoming change in the narrative towards the armed forces of Pakistan? The military leadership and civil establishment clearly understand or should understand:
- That mixing family businesses of politicians with (India) has compromised the national interests of Pakistan.
- Transfer of national wealth to UK, Europe and other places has made all the politicians very vulnerable, compromising and open to abuse.
- Recent historical fact is that not a single corrupt politician was able to take his wealth back to his country from Swiss banks or elsewhere.
- If Government in Pakistan can open files of tax evasion or corruption of Tahir ul Qadri so can the British Government or Swiss Government for them if needed so there is no need to be ‘smart alec’. The recent statement of British Prime minister about the confiscating of black money invested in UK by changing the law.
- Obviously most of the growth in their wealth is a result of corruption and can easily be proved that all these assets are product of ‘crime proceeds’ and therefore ceased by the state.
- Or you do what we ask you to do for us and that is how these people have not only got their hands tied up with their feet and mouth sealed.
On the other hand what Imran Khan and other leaders are asking is perfectly legal, genuine and sensible.
- Electoral reforms are the most important element at the moment. That can be done by a Presidential ordinance and later approved by the parliament.
- Electronic voting system should be launched as soon as possible.
- Local body elections should be done on electronic machines.
- Politicians heavily rely on the police force to get their ways and also get away with murders, which was one of the reasons that police reforms did not take place in Pakistan during Musharraf’s time.
- Now it is time to have that done and de-politicise the police in Pakistan.
- One final thing government should do is that it must write a letter to the Swiss Government to release the names and identities of the people holding national wealth of $200 billon in Swiss Banks. That will be enough to pay off all the debts of Pakistan?
I know you have very good taste in Indian music, movies and actors? I promise to tell you how to come out of the blackmailing traps.
According to a security analyst: The ruling elite in Pakistan is corrupt to the bones. Let us suppose they all are blackmailed by foreign powers for whom they have or are working now and in the past. Surely this is a difficult situation for a politician, a general, a senior civil servant and a businessman. I would also agree with the statement that, ‘no one can ride on your back unless it is bent’.
Following incident might help bent leadership of Pakistan to stand up.
“It was the former USSR’s security agency KGB established one of the most sophisticated special services in the world, which trained female spies to seduce men and women. Indian Bollywood is providing similar services to their agency RAW especially in Arab World Middle East and Pakistan. Look at the power of Ayan Ali who was planted by someone called Mustafa Memon reportedly close links with India.
In his book Sexpionage, author David Lewis tell of an interview he had with a Russian sex spy (swallow) Vera, who told him that, ‘how the KGB recruited intelligent and attractive girls from schools and colleges…. We were told we should remember that we were soldiers fighting in the front line of a bitter ideological battle….
According to the book ‘The world’s Greatest Spies and Spymasters’, by Roger Boar and Nigel Blundell, (page 130), Yuri Krotkov a film script writer used by the KGB to setup seductions, often using actresses as bait. Maurice Dejean France’s ambassador to Russia arrived in Moscow with his pretty wife in 1955, and was quickly picked out by KGB sex trap master mind Lieutenant General Oleg Gribanov as likely target. His roving eyes made him vulnerable. Krotkov, who had previously compromised Mexicans, Indians, Pakistanis Americans, and Britons decided to win ambassador’s trust by charming his wife, Marie Claire…, Top politicians and diplomats were/are not the only victims of Soviet swallow sex traps’.
The objects of sexual attack were examined thoroughly beforehand; it was requisite to learn their sexual preferences, in order not to miss anyone. The first contact with an object was supposed to be totally incidental, but it was all over with blackmail: they explained to a guy that he had no other way out, but to cooperate with the Soviet intelligence.
However, surprised happened sometimes too, like it was with the notorious case for seducing Indonesian President Ahmed Sukarno. He was known for his sexual passion.
That is why KGB sent a group of young girls to him during his visit to Moscow. Those girls got acquainted with Ahmed Sukarno in a plane, under the disguise of air hostesses, then he invited them to his hotel room in Moscow and arranged a grand orgy. The orgy was filmed by two candid cameras that were fixed behind mirrors. It seemed that the operation was just perfect. Before starting the blackmail, KGB invited Sukarno in a small private movie theatre and showed him the pornographic video, in which he was playing the main part. KGB agents were expecting him to get really frightened, that he would agree to cooperate with them at once, but everything happened vice versa: Sukarno fondly decided that it was a gift from the Soviet government, so he asked for more copies to take them back to Indonesia and show them in movie theatres. Sukarno said to flabbergasted agents that the people of Indonesia would be very proud of him, if they could see him doing the nasty with Russian girls”.
We are all human beings and do make mistakes in our lives but without being judgmental not everyone is brave enough like former Indonesian President.
Now the lesson for the Pakistani politicians, bureaucrats, generals and others is if you have done something wrong don’t get blackmailed? Admit your mistakes take stolen money back to Pakistan and people might forgive?
Finally Prime Minister I humbly say: ‘no one can ride on your back unless it is bent’.
I look forward to hear from you soon.
General Raheel Sharif
Chief of The Army Staff
General Headquarters – GHQ
Rawalpindi – Pakistan
Disclaimer: Please note this is an imaginary letter and nothing to do with Gen Raheel Sharif.
(Dr Shahid Qureshi is senior analyst with BBC and editor of The London Post. He writes on security, terrorism and foreign policy. He also appears as analyst on Al-Jazeera, Press TV, MBC, Kazak TV (Kazakhstan), Turkish TV, LBC Radio London. He was also international election observer for Kazakhstan 2015, March 2016 and Pakistan 2002. He has written a famous book “War on Terror and Siege of Pakistan” published in 2009. He is a PhD in Political Psychology and also studied Law at a British University)